Birds in Bhopal


A sketch of a Rufous Treepie

Some small watercolor sketches of birds I spotted in Bhopal ( I should probably say that my friends spotted most of them and patiently pointed to where they were - I am terrible at spotting birds, especially through binoculars - most of the times they've already flown away by the time I painstakingly narrow down on their location - but I am getting better at it :D) , some near Jat Khedi, and others on the way to Kathotia. 

A sketch of a Green bee-eater (One of my favourites)

A sketch of Indian Grey Hornbill

A sketch of Rose-ringed Parakeet

A sketch of Purple Sunbird (Ooh, how I love this bird)
 Here's an interesting article about how the males change colour 

                                       
All my tree/birds/animals posts - 

An Ashy Prinia on the balcony and hope



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brihadisvara temple at Thanjavur

Pandharpur

Forgotten city of Ela - Revisiting Old Goa - the Se Cathedral


Society for Children's book Writers & Illustrators, India